Without a doubt, conversing with a girl can be scary, particularly on the off chance that you don’t have a great deal of training. Be that as it may, if you develop your confidence and know how to make a girl feel relaxed, at that point you’ll to be en route to getting any girl you need, without stressing over what your look. On the off chance that you need to realize how to grab a girl’s attention and to keep her interest, see Step 1 to begin.
1. Getting a Girl to Like You
Be approachable. If you want to get a girl’s attention, then you have to make it look like you actually want her to come up to you. This may seem obvious, but you’ll be surprised by how unapproachable you may look just because you’re nervous about talking to the girl. If you want her to like you, then you can’t act like you’re too busy, too cool, or too distracted to talk to the girl. If she comes up to you, put away your phone, stop looking around, and give her your attention. Here are some other ways to be approachable:
- Smile at the girl if she walks over to you or passes you.
- Use open body posturing; don’t stand around with your arms crossed.
- Be aware of your resting facial expressions; don’t scowl or glare at her or anyone else.
- Don’t fidget or look down at the floor.